Enjoy these 50 Get to Know Me Questions for an activity with family, friends, classmates, or coworkers. A mix of thought-provoking and silly prompts, to help you learn something new about each other.
Every year, my extended family organizes a Girls’ Weekend. It’s a fun opportunity for the women of the family, young and old(er), to get together and bond over food, games, and camping.
My Grandma always hoped we would stay close. So, we keep the tradition going, and every aunt, niece, and great granddaughter makes an effort to be there when possible.
This year, my sister and I are in charge of coming up with a few games to play. Because of the wide range of ages, that can be tricky. But with this activity, we’re keeping it simple.
Each person will draw and answer a question or two. These aren’t your typical “what’s your favorite color” trivia. These are sometimes-off-the-wall, new, and random facts to dig a little deeper and find out something brand new about each other!
We’re using these 50 Get to Know Me questions for our Girls’ Weekend, but they would totally work in a different setting too!
- Company retreat? Sure!
- Married couple Q&A? You betcha!
- Family night with kids? Oh yeah!
- First date get-to-know-you-trivia-because-you-can’t-think-of-anything-else-to-say? Why not?!
Have fun with these 50 Questions for your upcoming activity!
- If you were deserted on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be?
- Which country (or state) would you most like to visit and why?
- What is your favorite and least favorite household chore?
- If you could meet one person from history, who would it be and why?
- What movie could you watch over and over again? What movie do you wish you’d never seen?
- If you lost the ability to see one color for the rest of your life, which one would you give up?
- What is your favorite book(s) and why?
- If you were trapped in a TV show, which one would you choose?
- Which 3 words would you choose to describe your personality?
- If there were no limitations, what would be your dream job?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? And what is your favorite flavor of cake?
- If you found out you had to leave your home tomorrow, where would you move? (It can’t be in the same state.)
- If you could swap places with somebody else for just one day, who would you choose?
- What is your biggest pet peeve(s) and/or phobia?
- If you lived in a different era, which one would you choose?
- What would be 3 key features of your dream home? (big kitchen, indoor swimming pool, etc)
- If you were given $10,000 tomorrow but could only spend it on something fun (no payments or savings), what would you buy?
- If you could play a musical instrument perfectly, which one would you choose?
- What is a talent that you’re proud of? And which talent do you wish you had?
- If you had your own podcast, what would it be about?
- If you could choose any superpower, which one would you want?
- What is your favorite and least favorite form of physical activity or exercise?
- If you were told that you would wake up tomorrow without one of your five senses, which one would you be willing to give up forever?
- If you were a zookeeper, which animal would you want to care for? And which animal would you avoid?
- What is your favorite and least favorite board/card game?
- If you had someone important come over for dinner, what meal would you prepare?
- If you lost one modern convenience (plumbing, electricity, etc), which one would you be willing to give up?
- What was your favorite childhood vacation or holiday memory?
- If you were in charge of creating a luxury hotel (and could stay there for free), where would you build it?
- If you could get rid of one food forever, which would it be? And which food would you definitely keep?
- What product would you sell in a farmer’s market or boutique store?
- Have you ever lived through a natural disaster? And which natural disaster would you most hope to avoid?
- If you could transform into an animal, which animal would you choose and why?
- If you could go to any concert or performance of your choosing, what would it be?
- What trait is most important to you in a good friend?
- What was your favorite game or activity as a child?
- If you could only have one drink for the rest of your life besides water, what would you choose?
- What was your favorite and least favorite subject in school?
- What animal would you like to own as a pet? And which type of pet would you absolutely never consider?
- What is your favorite date idea? And/or favorite family activity?
- How do you like to spend your free time? What hobbies do you have?
- Which holiday is your favorite and why?
- Do you have a favorite restaurant or fast food place? If you opened your own restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
- What is one of your proudest accomplishments in life so far?
- If you could go on a humanitarian trip anywhere in the world, where would you like to go serve?
- If you could replace an actor in a movie, which character would you love to play?
- What was your favorite gift that you remember receiving as a child?
- What is your favorite breakfast food? And what is your favorite snack?
- If you could teach a masterclass on one specific skill, what would you teach?
- If you were a plant, which one would best match your personality?
There you have it! “Get to Know Me,” made simple and fun!
Download a printable pdf of the questions here.
Can you think of any other interesting or silly Get to Know Me questions you’d love to ask?
Let me know in the comments below, and let’s keep the list going!
Are you new to the blog? Check out these posts about ‘teaching baby sign language’ and ‘our favorite outdoor activities with kids.’
Leave a Reply